I just came across a Malaysian label called We Are Ultra that has done something brilliant, in my opinion. As part of the sustainable fashion movement – which isn’t just about wearing organic, per se, but also about being sustainable in your daily life — they have created a line of clothing [...]
This post is another by GHoF’s very own sustainable chef, Schuie. Clearly I’ve completely neglected posting this week thus far, (hey, it’s the holidays, sort of) so I thought that in addition to being highly informative, this would tide you all over for a day or two!
Now that my day job is a reasonable distance from my humble abode, I do my best to walk or bike to work as often as possible (possible = waking up on time and no torrential downpour outside). Hope my eco-commute inspires y’all to try it too. One step at a time!
We recently had a reader write us a REALLY good question regarding JP Selects, a site that we reviewed a while back. For me, the issue that this reader’s question addresses is how important transparency is and [...]
So, first, I’d like to say that I love the name of this product. It sounds like a super hero who’s ready to swoop in and save the day just in the nick of time. And to be slightly melodramatic here, in a way, The Green [...]
What’s the first thing I’m going to do once these dang twisters die down and we get some serious sunshine? PICNIC! While sitting inside watching the rain come down and crossing my fingers for a sunny Memorial Day weekend, I’ve compiled everything you need for an eco-friendly outdoor feast. (One day I’ll teach you how [...]
Kermit de Frog Here! Okay, kidding obviously, it’s really me. Zanna. Yeah, I know my jokes are hilarious.
To begin, I was reading a blog I do enjoy very much called The Man Repeller. Have you checked that blog out yet? It’s truly hilarious and fab and very high [...]
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop
- Cameron on JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- best family us beach vacations all inclusive on Faboo Flats for a Sunny and Sustainable Spring
- Madera county sheriff candidate on Dusty Rose Vintage Handbag Giveaway!
- Kandis on Kork-Ease for Spring 2012
- defends girlfriend on Green with Envy: KAZMOK The Principal