I had a lovely chat with Leigh Loosbrock, Fashion Editor at Joonbug.com about ethical fashion, what it means in my life, how GHoF got started and what our goals are. She sums up our conversation in this interview. Check out the full article here!
Lots of love!
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop
- Cameron on JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- best family us beach vacations all inclusive on Faboo Flats for a Sunny and Sustainable Spring
- Madera county sheriff candidate on Dusty Rose Vintage Handbag Giveaway!
- Kandis on Kork-Ease for Spring 2012
- defends girlfriend on Green with Envy: KAZMOK The Principal