Ugh! I love this bikini. As I’m sure you know, the retro bathing suit look is making a comeback and I’m seriously obsessing over the high-waisted style. I do have some conflicting feelings — can you say, weird-ass tan line? — but I think overall it’s a mega-chic look. This Olga Olsson bikini has caught my eye big time! Designer Ruth Ferguson creates her suits with sustainability in mind at each step of the process. Her digital printing methods use less ink than traditional ones, she utilizes locally sourced materials in Brazil and her labels are even made from recycled paper. In short – I want.
Do you? You can snag it here for $311!
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop