**UPDATE: Our winner is Mary Rose Giles! Congrats Mary!!**
As you know, I’m a vintage/thrift addict and I think I can safely say that’s about all I regularly shop. So I was so excited to come across Dusty Rose Vintage, an amazing vintage shop, to be found on Etsy and Market Publique, full of unique and fabulous pieces that I drool over daily. Briefly, I’ll give you a run down of this outfit before noting the real reason for this post (hint: it’s a giveaway). My top is a thrifted basic white T-shirt with an adorable little graphic on the front and my jacket is a vintage find that I’m obsessed with. My shoes, you’ve seen before and they are vintage Stubbs and Wootton.
Okay, now the bag. This adorable vintage bag with gold hardware is amazing. I was tempted to keep it because it’s just the right size to fit all your essentials but not weigh you down. Also, I adore the mahogany hue that is ever so versatile. As you can see, I’m wearing this casually here, but you could definitely take the bag up a fancy notch and work it that way.
So to the point. This bag is up for grabs! It’s got a front flap that opens to a zipper pocket. There are three inner pockets, one with a clasp closure and smaller zipper pocket inside. In short, its spacious! The straps are just long enough to fit over your shoulder if you’re not bulked up with layers, but also great for toting around on your forearm or in hand.
So here’s how you enter:
1. FRIEND Dusty Rose Vintage on Facebook: facebook.com/dustyrosevintage
2. COMMENT on this blog post and tell us how you’d wear the bag (something like: how you’d style it, what colors you’d pair it with, etc.).
After you’ve done both, you’re officially entered.
*Entries will be accepted until midnight on Friday, April 20th and we’ll draw the winner (randomly selected) on Saturday, April 21st. I will reach out to the winner, get your mailing address and send away.
Here’s more of the bag:
Thanks for reading and entering!!
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop