I wore this outfit a while ago, photographed it and then got lazy and never actually posted. But today is not a lazy day for me, so here you go! I’m super into collars lately and have been throwing a basic white button-up under everything I wear to get a cute collar peeping out the top. Most of what I’m wearing here is vintage including the amazing Oscar de la Renta blouse I’ve got on. I saw this on the rack and thought “granny-chic” so I knew I had to have it! My pants are a really gorgeous blue with a hint of green and an awesome tweed-like texture — also a vintage find. I wish you could see the color better but my apartment building is ridden with disgusting yellow light. I need to take more outdoor photos, I know. Anyway, my belt is a thrifted reversible Hermes and my necklace, which I’ve worn before, is a family heirloom.
Hope you like!
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop