Anyone in the mood for Spring, like these Von Trapps in their new upcycled curtain floral garments? Good, because it’s here! With the gorgeous week we’re experience here in New York City, it’s obviously time to pack those tights away and break out the spring and summer dresses! Goodie! Personally, I’m always in search of a great, easy frock to toss on and wear all day no matter what activity may arise. And isn’t there just something so appealing about deciding on one piece of clothing and then having your whole outfit figured out? Decisions-be-gone!
Here are ten perfect spring and summer dresses that are fun, flirty and of course, eco-friendly.
Happy warm weather!
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop