Last week we stopped by Coterie to see the latest from CARRIE PARRY. We’d seen runway pictures from Carrie’s big win at Amsterdam Fashion Week, but the collection was even more killer in person. The wool fabrics were super light and breezy — great for this non-winter we’ve been having — and the blouses were flowing and silky. Of course, the mix of neutral prints with color is clearly amazing here. This is definitely Carrie’s most vibrant collection yet and we love seeing her evolution as a designer. As always there are incredibly versatile pieces like the vest-dress seen on one of the models above (second from the right). This can be worn as a vest, a light jacket or a dress, so sustainability was considered all the way from sourcing textiles to how a woman could get the most wear out of each piece.
This is only a preview of the whole collection, but how cute are all of these models? Carrie used real fashionable ladies for the lookbook and it looks like they had so much fun!
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop