I couldn’t resist posting about one of my favorite birthday gifts this year. My boyfriend’s amazing, generous mother sent this gorgeous antique typewriter all the way from Iowa. How beautiful is it? People have been asking me if I’m going to actually type something on it and, well, maybe! I’d love to bring back some old school correspondence and send people little notes. We shall see. For now, it’s serving as a stunning decorative piece in my apartment.
Hope you’re enjoying your President’s Day!
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop