Doggies! Cute Sweaters! Profits to charity! Oh my!
But seriously, today I happened up on John Bartlett’s Tiny Tim Rescue Fund designs and fell in love. Bartlett’s doggy sweaters and other goodies are made with an Eco-Fleece — an organic cotton, recycled poly, rayon blend — and are adorable. I’m a pit bull advocate through and through (I own one adorable, amazing cutie-pie), so seeing a pibble on the front of these tops makes my heart happy. Also, 10% of profits go to the Tiny Tim Rescue Fund, which was started by Bartlett to honor the memory of his three-legged pit bull rescue pup. The Fund is dedicated to helping dog rescue groups pull from high-kill shelters, pay for medical treatment, fostering and helping the dogs find forever homes. I would be proud to rock these amazing shirts, bags and socks! Check out the whole collection at www.johnbartlettny.com.
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop