Guess what I found? Vintage Stubbs & Wootton slippers! I’ve been loving the slipper trend as of late. What’s better than slip-on, super comfy and equally adorable shoes? Ain’t nothin’. As far as Stubbs & Woottons go, their designs are killer but so are their prices and they’re not sustainable as far as I can tell. Howevah, I found these amazing slipps in my size from Omnia on Etsy and I got really, really excited. When the planets align — like when I find a like-new pair of vintage shoes that I’ve been coveting in size 11 — I buy them. Especially when they’re a mere fraction of the $400 retail price. These will be so great this winter with tights anda skirt or pants and socks and they’ll also effortlessly snazz up some shorts come warmer weather.
Hugs + Kisses!
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop
- Zouhir on Green With Envy: Ze O Ze Modular Shoes
- domain on Eco Amazons Features Fashionista Marci Zaroff
- Cameron on JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- best family us beach vacations all inclusive on Faboo Flats for a Sunny and Sustainable Spring
- Madera county sheriff candidate on Dusty Rose Vintage Handbag Giveaway!