From totally affordable to mucho moneyz, designer to artisan, organic to socially responsible, here are 5 things I discovered this week that I’m IN LOVE WITH.
1. Ecosystems journal via Amazon; 2. Butcher Couture sunglasses via Juno and Jove; 3. Bloody Shark Tee via White Rabbit Gallery; 4. Pom Pom Brooches via Here Today Here Tommorrow; 5. Kate Spade for Hand in Hand Mittens via katespade.com
Stay tuned for next week’s equally as fabulous roundup!
You Might Also Dig:
- A Summer Wedding in Iowa
- Easy Street Stripes on Fashioning Change
- Introducing Hearts: To Launch Fall 2012
- Green Your Look: Sustainable Summer Stripes
- Build Your Block With Pillows
- Green With Envy: Olga Olsson Retro Bikini
- JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- Sustainable Beachside Totes for a Sizzling Summer
- Nina Z Clogs: For Retro Summer Style
- Bring It to the People Pop Up Shop
- Cameron on JUNGLEGURL: Vintage Fabric Bikinis
- best family us beach vacations all inclusive on Faboo Flats for a Sunny and Sustainable Spring
- Madera county sheriff candidate on Dusty Rose Vintage Handbag Giveaway!
- Kandis on Kork-Ease for Spring 2012
- defends girlfriend on Green with Envy: KAZMOK The Principal